Interstage XWand – XBRL Processor and Tools
eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) is fast becoming the standard for financial reporting throughout the world. It allows financial regulators, central banks and government bodies to define the data they require from companies and organizations in a clear and concise fashion as XBRL taxonomies. Using these taxonomies businesses can submit their data in machine readable format as XBRL instance documents.
Interstage XWand provides support for all the phases in the financial information lifecycle including the preparation, validation, analysis and dissemination of XBRL reports.
A key component of Interstage XWand is its flexible programming interfaces allowing organizations to make XBRL an integral part of their reporting process at the application level.
Interstage XWand consists of an integrated set of easy to use tools that allow users to quickly create,analyze, and view XBRL reports.
It fulfills the needs of all participants of the financial reporting supply chain, including ISVs/service providers, preparers, auditors, analysts/Investors and regulators.
The major benefits XWand provides are:
- Enhance Visibility into Financial Reporting.
- Comply with the Latest Regulatory Mandates.
- Eliminate Paper-based, Error-prone Reporting Processes.
- Improve Verification, Analysis, Reformatting, and Redistribution of Financial Data.
- Increase Productivity around Financial Reporting.
- Support Rapid Development of XBRL-enabled Applications.
- Accelerate Time-to-Value of XBRL-enabled Solutions and Services with Interstage Partner Program.
- Integrate XBRL in to existing reporting systems.
- Create XBRL taxonomy and reports.
- Validate XBRL filing.
- Extract information from XBRL filings.
- View and analyze XBRL documents.
Fujitsu delivers total solutions in the field of information and communication technology. Along with multifaceted services provision, our comprehensive business encompasses the development, manufacture, sales and maintenance of the cutting-edge, high-quality products and electronic devices that make these services possible.
- Datasheet:Fujitsu Interstage XWand V11
- Fact sheet: Interstage XBRL Platform Solution
- White Paper: Fujitsu Interstage XWand V11
- Brochure: eXtensible Business Reporting Language(XBRL): Partnering with Fujitsu
- Webinar:Exploiting the Power of XBRL to Drive Business Growth
- Customer Success Stories
Fujitsu is a leading provider of ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 172,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers.
- Fujitsu is the world’s third-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
- Fujitsu is among the world’s top five providers of servers.
- Fujitsu customers include nearly half the Fortune Global 500.
- Fujitsu innovations have garnered over 34,000 patents.
- Fujitsu is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes.
BI Informatica & SQL